Welcome to the...?

Ah, what a life.

Chionging ZnT is slightly unsafe. That is why I have taken to "screening" WttN (Welcome to the N.H.K) in class rather than ZnT. And even WttN is very "dangerous". I have developed the ability to detect when something would come up and shield the screen in time, while trying by best to explain...(and perhaps daoing those who shout something obvious).

Nvm. WttN is rather interesting of an anime. Just check the wiki article. It gets rather dark at the end, so those with weak personalities watch out. The themes disscused are not really that pertinent over here, but it is rather interesting to watch. Even our star student is interested. I must say that I have had a good start in getting the class to stop saying "H3NTaI!11eleven!one" or "ooki mune!" when they see anime.

And if anyone says ZnT is stupid, let me just say it thought us that bringing an electric source everywhere is very important. Saito was apparently holding on to his laptop when he got sucked in, but even if he did not drop it, it would only have lasted about 4 hours. Also, when he saw Moonspeak on that tomb, I was rather touched and I thought he was going to cry. lol. Who says anime dampens your feelings?

Finally, do not watch Agent AIKa, Strawberry Panic, Ichigo 100%, Kyou no Go no Ni and Steel Angel Kurumi. Obviously you would, but I had to put the warning.

Jaa.

0 comments: