Objective-ness

Whatever is the true form of the word. As long as you get the meaning of which I had intended to get across (the noun form of "to be objective").

Nevermind. I shall start with an example. As GC noted, there is something useful to him on this blog. But to a person dying of hunger, can this blog be of any use to him (of course, neither would any other blog). So I should name this blog "Devoid of anything useful, except to a certain few". Of which stalkers, Authority, Law and many others would form the certain few.

Objective-ness is highly important now, when there is too much of too little information. When one speaks about hating something, please state what exactly is the thing that you hate. For example, if you hate Mario (not the Nintendo one) please state if it is the DPS (not Damage per second but similar), his recent changing of policies which we think he thinks will make him less unpopular, or just his face.

Anyway, sometimes I may not be objective enough. In order not to be hypocritical I will just say that if your brain is still moving faster than your mouth I advise you too be more objective.

Oh, and more 5 cm per Second Screenies here

0 comments: