OBS: The second Post

(In an effort to make the title sound like a sequel, I did something stupid...)

OBS was quite like I had expected (sans activities) where they all pwn Sarimbun like paper HP. Our watch name was Magellan (after the sea explorer Ferdinand Magellan). We had fun calling it "mage-llan". I also note that it was my first time on P. Ubin.

Land EX (and maybe night trek) was the only thing I thought really hard to do, and only because of the heavy bag (which I guess will be useful training for NS). My foam mat and shoe bag was the most irritating.

We slacked at Camp 1 getting niaoed by the Aphelion and 2D people who had that as base camp. Nvm de. It was a good refresher course on "How to use a Staircase", "How to use a Toilet Bowl" and "How to bathe properly".

Sea EX I would remember for a long time. It was not easy feeling good, tired and suddenly stupid (for being in the sea in those circumstances) all at the same time. As with all my misuses of "cute", I declare the sea EX to be "hyper-cute". With all due pessimism however, it was rather shitty when we had to touch shore during the storm. It was cool though, when we saw the storm chase us, and the other side all calm sky and lush greenery. Then we got pwned by Shiney, Soon Yee and Wenqi's Tri-yak almost all the way till the finish where they got stuch at one of the pontoons at Camp 1. That I would call an "Alonso win" (after the SGF1GP).

Night Trek was lol (for the lack of a better word). We didn't know we trekked that far. Setting up the tent was the best, as we did it first and just before the drizzle started. I had a good night relative to the circumstances and others' sleep (excluding the fact that I could not stretch my legs).

Rock climbing would have been more fun if I had not broken my nail the previous day. Else I could have climbed to the top more easily. Belaying Kenneth was the best, as I was lifted even though I had TWO anchormen attached to me.

The feast on Thursday was the best. Touching mainland was the best. Almost kissing the HCI floor was the best.

I had a week's worth of news to digest, a week's worth of Foxtrot's new arc and a week's worth of other's experiences to share.

On another note, I found this while blog-hopping. Lol...

0 comments: