ぜつぼうした

So, Endless Eight (Part IV) next week.

I'm ok with repeating. Just that a) 15,500? where did the light novel go? and b) Kyon did not even let Nagato get to the point where she said how many times they found out about the loop.

Koizumi saying the same thing 3 times saved it a little, though I thought it was something wrong with my comp.

Anyway, those who desperately wanted time loop in ep2, you got it. Many times too btw.

In other news, I have somehow lacked the urge to edit r9k already, so I shall package it nicely and hopefully send it off as version 1.beta soon (yes, anything before this was a pre-alpha).

With E-learning over, the loads on my HDD, RAM and clogged tubes are eased. For now.

Chromium alpha update - taskman added.


shall do post on can't create some other time then.

0 comments: