hey

K maybe I lied. After soldering up the breakout for the compass sensor I still had a little time before dinner, so I went to fix that big bug in r9k.

http://randname.pastebin.com/f4cd88808

Just some little warnings (this should be in a README...):
If you are copypastaing the code and running it just like that, remember to create directories that you may have specified. I haven't gotten round how to prevent that but just do. In the code I posted up that means you have to create [xchatdir]/r9k/logs and [xchatdir]/r9k/form ([xchatdir] is your xchat settings folder).

CHANGELOG:
1) Bugfix - Numbers now logged (number multiples are not stripped btw)
2) Logfiles now are "short" (under 10 chars), the multiples of 10 under 150 and "long" (150 and above). This will potentially be configurable. In the meantime just archive your old logs or smth
3) Toggling via PM now indicates who did it.

Hmm, since this was a bugfix I shall not think I have continued messing with xchat.

0 comments: