a plan

(101th post)

I think I told some before, but I think a community effort would be better.

I don't regret not learning the piano, but sometimes I really wish I could play some pieces past "Mary Had a Little Lamb", especially OPs and EDs. Decoding by ear isn't very fun either. Rather than lament, I'm going to make use of that piano Dr. Hon left in the OTH Hall...

I want to print out the scores that I can get off http://josh.agarrado.net/music/anime/ and just "place" them there. Hopefully they don't get blown/thrown away and someone who is playing bothers to pick them up to give a try...

And by my wishful thinking people studying there would be doing their work with HHY in the background...

Also, after listening to the K-On! songs I still can hold off watching it, but most likely not for long. CoalGuys subs seem to stand out.

Planning a trip to Latendo tmr, most likely to preorder stuff and get figmas.

0 comments: