heavyheaded

Been nose-deep in Perl for the past few days. No doubt still messing with R9K.

Tried to add nick-stripping - Epic failded at getting the nicklist properly
Tried to add kick-logging - Epic failded at writing to the files

Tried to save time looping through huge logs by splitting according to line length
- Still ok. By analyzing what was the most frequent number of characters in a line (since I had logs already), I decided to split the files into x<20, x<50, x<100, x<150 and everything else. Currently as expected the x<50 file is the largest with the most number of lines.

Also, been draining my brain coming up with thrust vectoring for the Arduino. Secret project desu. All I can say is "arrgh, I do not want to see a Servo library again".

Seriously, I have not been able to clear a single backlogged ep these "holidays". Was even too busy to watch the other half of "Endless Eight" (which btw, I was late in getting) after I paused to reboot my comp after updating the kernel. And I just thought about the day I need to regex sentences like the previous one. ARRGH.

Yet another half of the remaining half of the iceberg has sunk into the icy waters, clinging on to the remainder is futile.

0 comments: