Anti-neet

I consider myself to have been a hikki for most of my younger years, not going out except for schoolwork/family. It's not very much different now except that I do go and socialize a bit with my previous classmates and there are competitions and other stuffs. Also there is the ironical part of which I go out for anime stuffs like Cosfest and Latendo.

Of which speaking I just went to a while ago. I made a transit at Sunshine Plaza to check out the prices at KKnM before going to Kallang. I thought I would have learnt from my previous time on the same route that I chose; but apparently I got off at the stop which I did last time which was much further than the stop just before. Nevermind, a bit of exercise never killed anyone. Then I went to cross an overhead bridge and I soon found out that I didn't need to, as the bus stop was on the same side. Stupid mistake #2.

I wanted to get the baseball ver of Haruhi and Mikuru, but seeing that there was 3 sets of each I deduced that it was not too popular and I should wait for the price to drop first. The Tsuruya Maid ver and Mikuru Battle Waitress ver has 1 each, so I got them first.

I also preordered the Toradora Gashapon for some old friends. I said 3 sets and those guys lifted an eyebrow slightly lol.

0 comments: