Wtf

I met a 知音 at YDSP today. Irony that he is from RI, but he doesn't seem like the snobbish type.

I was playing stepmania, then he came over. Quite obviously he saw my OS and the song that I was playing.

He asked if I was a geek, but I daoded him a bit first. My troll filter was set on high just in case.

Then a while later while I was choosing a song he whistled one of the songs from Shana. I carried on from where he left off, then we lolled. After that he also did Imperial March.

Then he saw my taskbar, with "Gendou's Ani...". He said something about "illegal dls" I told him my house won't have enough space to put the cds. He also saw my wallpaper with Kona and I spun it around to show him the rest.

Slightly later on when I was playing motteke! sailor fuku he asked me if I knew the typing game, the I went "oh-yeah-typingmania". That totally hit the mark.

He doesn't seem to have FB (yet), so I shall get his contact or something. It also suddenly dawned on me that I forgot to get his name.

0 comments: