Back to civilisation.

And so, I climbed a mountain.

Stuff happened in both the cyber- and meat-spheres while I was away. I was half expecting something like Rick Astley dead (touch wood) but luckily it did not happen.

And to those routed here by that short mention: Hi, welcome, nothing much here I would expect you to really like, but if you do just keep quiet. If namedropping is the path to more traffic I would rather not take it, thanks. Not that it is a bad thing but I don't really like taking advantage of it or anything. Anyway I'm the supposed noob I was made out to be.

By the way, thanks Edward for doing a little bit of PR while I was away. I didn't ask for it but I appreciate it.

And I see I've lost touch with a few things, as feeds take over (And I'm not just talking about the 5 days of flooded feeds). Nevermind, I have come to terms with a few things and hopefully I can have a life again.

Longer post later (I hope) about the climb.

And since I'm so messed up anyway, Chromium updates:
That language dialog is finally there.


More SSL options already there.


I have also just realized that it is another 2 more months to Ubuntu 9.10, Karmic Koala. I'm looking forward to it, especially since it is a chance to clean my system of residual config.

0 comments: