where is the GPS now?

It appears that NJRC has sapped my life. HP, Mana, WIS, CON, STR, INT, DEX and CHR all went down by loads.

And apparently Robocup preparation is next. FLL looks fun this year, and most likely I will just be coming up with ideas while the others slog it out.

And that marked the end of my 3 empty years in NJRC (secondary school div).

In the midst of it all, a direction marker was lost, bearings could not be found.

And Chromium received updates. Could have been anytime between this and my previous update, so forgive the lagginess. Anyway, it doesn't seem like many are doing this.

Now there is no need to have the "--enable-extensions" flag, but the "--enable-plugins" one is still necessary.

This doesn't work, but it appeared.


This looks much nicer


So does this.


By the way, good luck to those going to BSC in either Oct or Dec, I could give tips. And in return help me get some magazines from the roadside stall kthx?

0 comments: