X'mas

I still don't get it.

It's being this massively commercialized day of the year. The only day other than your birthday you would expect to recieve presents from relatives or friends.

Of course I'm not trying to be a wet blanket and trying to ruin the spirit of which does not really exist in me, but I don't know why there is this wall between me and this so called festive occasion. Other than the songs of course.

Also, Santa is not a very well recieved image I've heard. Or maybe I've been hearing from the wrong people. The only way I see the day being spent is like how it is in A Christmas Carol, and usually my day would be spent watching all the different versions of that, including Disney and Looney Tunes.

However, any excuse to wish someone a good day is a good excuse.

Happy 25/12 (and it's still the eve, as of posting time).

0 comments: