5 centimetres per second

I actually bothered to watch it but I don't think I regret it.
I did my normal researching on Wiki, and apparently the director (Makoto Shinkai) is the same one who did Ef: A Fairy Tale of the Two. dots. But the art was damn nice and I sat through the not too extraordinary plot. Just for the amazing art. VLC lagged a bit though.

Screenies:


Lol he programs on a Mac. From what I see it is PHP with database (MySQL) manipulation. What detail.


Do I see "Windows Vasta"? Dots.

Finally, if anyone is looking for Japanese fonts, here would be a good place. I suggest the Moon font (bottom of 1st page). It is rather nice, even for the alphabet.

And no, I did not play Little Busters yet; so, sorry to disappoint anyone. I think I don't really like visual novels. Maybe to improve my Moonspeak, but not now.

0 comments: