SHnY

SHnY went pretty well. Even the parts that would warrant a "screen cover" pre-NHK is simply laughed off now. I am not intending to spoil it, but after Itsuki said his stuff it was prettey hard not to explain certain things. Basically they now have the knowledge that Haruhi is God. I shall re-iterate the 3-years point.

And lol at ZnT II ep4 today. I was slightly surprised that Zhou.MY did not bother to look up.

Sola would also be a good choice. 12 (or was it 13?) eps isn't too long. Most likely it would be after Lucky Star, as Konata needs to be explained. Minami-ke would also be a good choice.

Ichigo 100% and Strawberry Panic would prolly never make it, but if it ever gets to that stage I do not know to rejoice or worry. Bible Black would be the one that takes the cake, if I can even get my hands on it in the first place. Then they would understand true hentai.

0 comments: