Puru Puru Pururin~

Puru Puru Pururin~ I think I got addicted to that song. Ask them.

The stuff on the noticeboard is printed, do not fret.

I also intro the book Little Brother. A really good read.

I wonder why the school actually bothers about hair length. The school refers to both students and non-students. I do not think that hair of any particular length should be worth worrying about. Also, the bigger joke is that Dr. Hon asked a few sec4s to summarize the message. I expect their compre summaries are not bad.

I think what the student poopulation wants to avoid is a) Full Botak. b) Going to the barber too often (excluding those who family members cut their hair (incl. me)) c) Instances where the hair is a *bit* (the non-sarcastic version) too long, and the student gets caught.

Now, which do you think is the cause of the proposed change?

Of course, the school also wants to avoid certain things. a) Haruhis (pre Kyon's remark). Having short hair really inhibits creativity. b) Konatas. But who would like to sit on their hair if not for cosplay? c) People who think emo (aka. Eye wiper), mohawk (aka Broom), long back (aka Lion), PCK style (aka Afro) and other miscelaneous hairstyles I can't even imagine.

I do not think that i should have bothered writing this, but if the bickering over small matters continues then in the name of Haruhi please wipe them off. I belive in freedom, but this is not in my Bill of Rights. Hair length, sock length, Uniforms, I do not care. Even if they ask us to wear Seifukus, is good for cosplay. Even if they ask for Soccer length socks, they keep the horrible cold out. Even if they ask for a full botak, my mum can cut it.

Chibi is a much more appropriate nick than chib*i, which I feel has no relation. Chibi is very fitting for his erm... vertical development, and is easily a mondegreen of his name. I shall end insults here. He is simply the one who got arrowed to do dicipline because of his eagle eyes. Do you think that shiehls would be the one? Chewty is also not bad, but he can't manage socks and buttons at the same time. I suggest another teacher help him.

Finally, I decided to do a bit of random googling. I searched randName, and indeed, a mountain of links went to programming related sites. one led to my blogger profile.

ttfn

0 comments: