AFA'08

Whoops, I'm terribly late. I accidentally procastinated...

I suppose I shall tell a different story then. Pixs not resized... I feel sorry for those with a slow connection.

Woke up at 6 am
Left house at 8 am
Reached City Hall at 8.30 am
Waited for FX till 8.45 am
Walked to Suntec via Citylink (passed Bowie) and reached the convention centre at 9 am

Queue was liek this. I was liek Haha wwww.


Then we got the Tickets at about 9.59 am and went to niao the rest first (funny youall dint bother to mention that in your posts). Edward told me to get stuff from KKnM, and I queued. Comiket style. Takashimaya had a long queue, but KKnM's was soon growing to be twice of that.

While team tagging with Fangxu for queueing for 40 mins, I got a Kyon Figma ($30), chatted with the Magma Heritage store's owner (my mum actually bought dolls from them) and went to see the SnS exhibit. Pics:





Then After the queueing, I got FX to grab some Rei Ayanami stuff for my senior who, after watching just that Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0 movie I also watched, got hooked to Rei instantly. A poster which costs $11 (which I bet someone will cut out only Rei and discard the rest) and a Keyring that costs $14.




At Latendo, I grabbed Miku and Rin for myself ($58 for a set). Then I found a 10 nendroid set that cost $100. I only brought $50 that I blew, so I went to the nearest POSB (quite a distance) and drew my limit for the day ($200). I got it, and also a $10 Rei Figurine.









That Rin Pic edward asked me to take:


Went around to where the Figurines were all displayed. Shana Nendroid which cost $55 at one of the Stalls:


Nice Mikuru...


We were going out for lunch, but caught the holy sight of the crowning of the Gundam:


I really took so much time because of the pics you see...
Seriously, enter this industry when you grow up. Reccessioned and I see ppl still buy more than me. More pics will be available soon as I edit and upload to photobucket. I also took quite a bit of time assembling the Petit Nendroids...

0 comments: