The cake is a lie...

...and so, I let 25/5/2009 slip past me just like that.

Recollecting the past year, I did a lot of firsts.

First time I went to an animu event (Cosfest'08), of which would mark my frequent trips to such events (STCC'08, AFA'08, SOYA'09).

First time I queued up for very long (STCC'08) to get a free gift.

First time I went Pulau Ubin (OBS).

First time I installed Ubuntu on a Laptop.

First time I joined a Line Control competiton, got a 3rd for Gas.

First time I queued up for very long (AFA'08) to get tickets.

First time I got a figma (Kyon), which was at AFA'08, which would mark my growing collection.

First time I used NXT for a robotics competition (FLL).

First time I chased an Anime on TV (ZnT3) and on teh Netz (Clannad AS).

First time I juggled in front of a crowd I didn't know (CIP).

First time I took a plane (BSC), gone over 900km/h ground speed etc.

First time I lived in dorms for an extended period of time (BSC).

First time I had school on my Birthday, and that I was relatively well (I still had slight flu)

0 comments: