Something totally off

I feel this has nothing to do with any of you. But I don't know where this is going so I'm just going to post this anyway.

"Elevon" Mixing Logic for microcontollers.

To make sure those who understand are relevant people, I shall keep to jargon as much as possible. I do not guarantee that relevant people will understand though.

For this, I would be using 1 stick, as for me I am running 2 motors like an RC car.

Basically, you would need to get the max/min values for when the transmitter stick is up/down/left/right. For each channel, you just need to read the pulse length at the receiver end (at least for Futaba receivers).

After getting the values, get vmax=[difference of top and bottom]/2 and hmax=[diff of left and right]/2. Also get voffset=[whichever is bigger, top or bottom]-vmax*2 and hoffset=[whichever is bigger, left or right]-hmax*2

Ok let me sort out the representation of the values before completing.

[update]: Basically you take the sum of the values of the stick and limit them. Think about how the left and the right are supposed to move in each case, sooner or later you will get it.

0 comments: