S.O.Y A'09 ~ver. randName()

My rundown...
The scene was rather good. Was damn lol that the place was where I had my SMP briefing. Had to register as photographer lol...


Arrows indicate highlights. From the left edge, its a) HALF of a huge (think shiehls) C.C. b) Its some Michael Jackson style trap. c) Carillus and his cap drawing SDM

Note that the C.C. is most likely what will happen if she really eats too much pizza. The RL one was really eating loads. Lucky for people who didn't go, you saved yourself some scarring.


财神到! Its in season but ombwtfbbq. I have no idea who is that beside the fortune god.


It was fun to see this. Except for the Mikuru...


We were about to leave when I saw umbrella. Then like WTF.

All my other pics were fail. There was Miku but not that malaysian one who was at Cosfest'08 and AFA'08. There was the kagamines and they looked damn shota/loli.

SDC was fail except for SWS so I not gonna go any further than this.

0 comments: