Afterthought

Nevermind that I din't put this in the previous post.

For them to have slashed the price from 70 to 20, something is not right. Yes, maybe it was big "members only" sale day, and that it was most likely already on discount before this. Actually, there is a perfectly logical explanation. No one buys them, or even better, no one expects them to be there. Apparently I found the stack beside some gundams going at 35++. wtf. They must be like, what-the-shit-is-this-no-one-buys-these-anymore-lets-sell-them-f**king-cheaply-so-we-can-look-perfectly-normal. But they were definitely repackaged, as the Rei was uber dirty...I had to scrub it with dishwashing liquid and a sponge.

Also, since I would not be appreciating Lunamaria too much except for the fact that her voice is not bad, I may want to sell it off. Obviously I will want to make some shit out of it, so starting price is $35. If anyone is interested... Nevermind. Yesterday there were at least 5 more, today I would expect that they would still be there. Go grab them yerselves.

They are not too bad, the highlight is the voices. Asuka doesn't say "kimochi warui" though, which actually pisses me off slightly. The voulme can't be controlled, but it is rather loud. Not unlike those other noisemaking toys you have seen.

0 comments: