P Day

I have no qualms about it, but I feel that there is quite a bit that I feel needs change.

It is not about the education system we have here, nor is it the mindset.

But not being able to do a project you are pretty much spending all your time on is not fun.

If I do need extra skills to convert it into a proper and presentable project, I am willing to learn. Not that I have not been paying attention during RS for the last 2 years.

Not everything should be quantified.

But I think I shall use the remaining part of the year to come up with a proper proposal, which I had planned to but never did execute when my projects started to go downhill.

I did not join GEP because I did not like projects with deadlines, especially if you like the project idea very much. If faced with the same decision today, I would reject for exactly the same reason, even if my mind was feeble then.

It simply removes all the notion that you have liked it.

return 0;

0 comments: