oops

I've been daoing my feeds pretty much. Seems like they have fallen in priority, yet I still feel the urgency. I will wait and see how my body responds.

我竟然开始做假期功课了。虽然没做完,但我真是无聊透底了。可能是因为扩展课程的时候已经有“哎呀!假期功课还没作”的心情。

But I do need to get started on Biography T_T.

I managed to get hold of a Shell Account at rootshell.be. My account is here. "What is it for?" you ask. Well, they are basically Linux servers running shells for people to play with. And depending on the service provider they can be quite powerful. rootshell.be allows some hosting with simple mail and other neat shit, but those are not the reasons to get an account.

w00t they are for the ssh tunnel I have been talking about. Anyway the near-1337 needed to understand it is...nevermind.

Facebook has got people grumbling. I don't really mind, except for the fact that my status gets pushed back a bit by my own link sharing, and that stories are expanded by default. I still see people not using the Twitterness correctly, and I have no intention to step in anyway.

Not again...

0 comments: