Clannad AS

Call me a noob or something, I don't care.

After reading Ascaloth's review of Clannad AS 22 on Riuva, I actually shed some tears. Of exactly what I do not know.

After following it like how anime was supposed to be watched (weekly), now I sort of understand the attachment people get. I am not as devoid of emotion as I thought myself to be.

The last time, I got shat when I watched Colbert die with wishes unanswered. But in the confusion of the not so mega-ecchi that ZnT had, coupled with his Doctor Who style revival, I do not think those were true tears.

But just reading the ending reviewed by someone, I think it removes external context of you watching it, and instead forces you to concentrate on what happened.

Aww nevermind. Not that I did not want those tears anyway. Dango full ver somehow did not alleviate the situation too.

0 comments: